Friday 15 August 2014

One Off Jewellery

So while I am waiting for my print to arrive from Shapeways I decided to practice some a few things in Zbrush.  Some crisper hard surface modeling using the hPolish and StrongSmooth brushes, The Shadow box feature to take a basic pattern I designed and quickly create some blanks and finally some Gothic style designs.
Overall I think I am starting to understand the workflow a little better now.
I will take this into Meshmixer and try and get an exact measurement for the internal of the ring (something that has proved harder than expected to get right) and then get it printed via Shapeways.  I was very impressed with their feedback and customer service.  They might be my printer of choice going forward.






1 comment:

krakatoa said...

Great design and very crisp detail