I spent a few more hours on this and resolved a few issues.
- Fixed heights of buttons and depth of the + / - signs.
- Added the base details in and the sim card slot.
- Refined the edges and added all the cameras and flash.
- Fixed the mesh for the speakers and created the base screws.
- Then tweaked the materials to make it more like the coating on the metal parts of the iphone and not just stock aluminum.
It was quite fun to get back to just Maya modeling. Next step, make and exterior shell from the dimensions and sculpt some case designs.